NVIDIA
Welcome to the NVIDIA GRID Forums
Welcome to the NVIDIA GRID Forums. This forum is a dedicated area for discussion around graphics-accelerated virtualization solutions. If you are looking for information about GRID Gaming, please visit the [url=https://forums.geforce.com/]GeForce Forums[/url] If you are a developer please visit the [url=https://devtalk.nvidia.com/]NVIDIA Developer Forums[/url]
Welcome to the NVIDIA GRID Forums. This forum is a dedicated area for discussion around graphics-accelerated virtualization solutions.

If you are looking for information about GRID Gaming, please visit the GeForce Forums

If you are a developer please visit the NVIDIA Developer Forums

Posted 03/20/2014 05:43 PM   
Congrats on going live! @youngtech
Congrats on going live!
@youngtech

Posted 03/28/2014 08:14 PM   
Thanks @youngtech. If you have any feedback about the forums please let us know!
Thanks @youngtech. If you have any feedback about the forums please let us know!

Posted 04/01/2014 08:31 PM   
Hi Everybody, I have 2 server with 4 K2 now with VMWare, these 2 server are used by 25 users. Now is time to upgrade my cluster with a new server. The K2 solution are not available to buy, and is time to by the new tesla. Are the Tesla compatible with k2 in the same server?
Hi Everybody, I have 2 server with 4 K2 now with VMWare, these 2 server are used by 25 users. Now is time to upgrade my cluster with a new server. The K2 solution are not available to buy, and is time to by the new tesla. Are the Tesla compatible with k2 in the same server?

Posted 01/24/2017 04:12 PM   
Hi GiovanniLT If you could please post questions like this in the "General Discussion" area, they will gain more visibility. Not to worry though, in answer to your question, mixed generation GPUs are not supported within the same server. You will either need to replace all the GPUs to maintain consistency across your platform or purchase an additional server to host the new GPU. Regards
Hi GiovanniLT

If you could please post questions like this in the "General Discussion" area, they will gain more visibility.

Not to worry though, in answer to your question, mixed generation GPUs are not supported within the same server. You will either need to replace all the GPUs to maintain consistency across your platform or purchase an additional server to host the new GPU.

Regards

Posted 01/25/2017 03:38 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply