NVIDIA
wtf is wrong with this forum password thing
Registered, now each time I login, my login credentials are invalid. Out of 4-5 usage, I had to reset the password each time I login. Not sure if there is a trick around this but whether there is not or not, POORLY DESIGNED WEBSITE!!!!!
Registered, now each time I login, my login credentials are invalid. Out of 4-5 usage, I had to reset the password each time I login. Not sure if there is a trick around this but whether there is not or not, POORLY DESIGNED WEBSITE!!!!!

Posted 01/02/2017 09:04 PM   
Hi gg, I've passed on your feedback to the forum owner so she can investigate and respond. Best wishes, Rachel
Hi gg,

I've passed on your feedback to the forum owner so she can investigate and respond.

Best wishes,
Rachel

Posted 01/03/2017 02:44 PM   
Hi gg, I believe the administrators have followed up with you privately and are trying to eliminate the possibility that a special character may be the cause, many systems limit the special chars to a subset of special chars and I believe they are lookign to eliminate that possibility. Best wishes, Rachel
Hi gg,

I believe the administrators have followed up with you privately and are trying to eliminate the possibility that a special character may be the cause, many systems limit the special chars to a subset of special chars and I believe they are lookign to eliminate that possibility.

Best wishes,
Rachel

Posted 01/13/2017 12:01 PM   
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Display Name Password Must be 8 characters and contain at least 3 of the following: One digit, one lower-case letter, one upper-case letter, one symbol. Re-enter Password I created another account which I have no idea it will fail. It failed to verify e-mail several times already. This web suckx I ain't doing quality assurance testing job for free for your web site for sure, let alone bother to look up the e-mail!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Display Name

Password

Must be 8 characters and contain at least 3 of the following: One digit, one lower-case letter, one upper-case letter, one symbol.
Re-enter Password

I created another account which I have no idea it will fail. It failed to verify e-mail several times already. This web suckx

I ain't doing quality assurance testing job for free for your web site for sure, let alone bother to look up the e-mail!

Posted 01/13/2017 07:30 PM   
GG This is a friendly forum, no need for the aggressive tone. Rachel is trying to help you. If you are experiencing issues with your account or wish to give constructive feedback about the website, you can contact the Forum Administrators by emailing them (politely) using this address: gridforum@nvidia.com
GG

This is a friendly forum, no need for the aggressive tone. Rachel is trying to help you.

If you are experiencing issues with your account or wish to give constructive feedback about the website, you can contact the Forum Administrators by emailing them (politely) using this address: gridforum@nvidia.com

Posted 01/14/2017 01:02 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply