Artificial Intelligence Computing Leadership from NVIDIA
vGPU of Telsa T4 not seen on ESX 6.7
Hi all, Thanx for the advices M.G ! News: I deployed a vCenter on my ESX-1 using a windows vm and, I'm now able to configure the Shared Direct and, I now access to the vGPU on my vms (!) Many thanks to both of you ! All the Best John
Hi all,

Thanx for the advices M.G !

News:
I deployed a vCenter on my ESX-1 using a windows vm and, I'm now able to configure the Shared Direct and, I now access to the vGPU on my vms (!)

Many thanks to both of you !
All the Best
John

Posted 03/19/2020 06:24 PM   
Hi. Im running ESX 6.7 on QuantaGrid D52G-4U which is compatible with Tesla T4 installed on it. I tried all the steps mentioned in the thread, but still can't make it work properly. Errors that I have: [code]Passthrough device 'pciPassthru0' vGPU 'grid_t4-1a' disallowed by vmkernel: Failure. PCIPassthru: 3242: IOMMU support is not enabled[/code] Theis is also missing PCI Devices menu item in the vCenter esx host Configure Tab. Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Hi.

Im running ESX 6.7 on QuantaGrid D52G-4U which is compatible with Tesla T4 installed on it.
I tried all the steps mentioned in the thread, but still can't make it work properly.

Errors that I have:
Passthrough device 'pciPassthru0' vGPU 'grid_t4-1a' disallowed by vmkernel: Failure.
PCIPassthru: 3242: IOMMU support is not enabled

Theis is also missing PCI Devices menu item in the vCenter esx host Configure Tab.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

Posted 04/02/2020 03:39 PM   
Hi Not sure what you plan on using the 1A profile for?, but have you enabled SRIOV in the BIOS and enabled Above 4G decoding? Regards MG
Hi

Not sure what you plan on using the 1A profile for?, but have you enabled SRIOV in the BIOS and enabled Above 4G decoding?

Regards

MG

Posted 04/03/2020 06:55 AM   
Hi. Yes, SRIOV and 4G decoding are enabled.
Hi.

Yes, SRIOV and 4G decoding are enabled.

Posted 04/03/2020 12:50 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply