Artificial Intelligence Computing Leadership from NVIDIA
Using Tesla M60 with Windows 2016 Server
HI , I've got a Windows Server 2016 install on a Huawei server and after installing the driver the system appears to recognize that the M60 is installed. I want to make sure I'm using the P40 as my Display driver , Is there anything method i can verify ? On windows server 2016 , how can I verify that RDP able to use the GPU ? I can see the P40 in GPU-Z & Device manager in local , but I can't see the P40 driver after RDP . I can't run any 3DMark or this type of software to ensure i can use the Display card . Thank you
HI ,

I've got a Windows Server 2016 install on a Huawei server and after installing the driver the system appears to recognize that the M60 is installed.

I want to make sure I'm using the P40 as my Display driver , Is there anything method i can verify ?

On windows server 2016 , how can I verify that RDP able to use the GPU ?

I can see the P40 in GPU-Z & Device manager in local , but I can't see the P40 driver after RDP .

I can't run any 3DMark or this type of software to ensure i can use the Display card .

Thank you

Posted 03/13/2020 06:12 AM   
Please do not open multiple threads with the same topic. You can use GPUProfiler oder nvidia-smi to check if the GPU is used properly. If not you need to enable the local Windows policy to use the GPU for RDS sessions
Please do not open multiple threads with the same topic. You can use GPUProfiler oder nvidia-smi to check if the GPU is used properly. If not you need to enable the local Windows policy to use the GPU for RDS sessions

Posted 03/13/2020 11:49 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply