NVIDIA Logo - Artificial Intelligence Computing Leadership from NVIDIA
Can't Test
I signed up and confirmed my account but still can not sign in. Display error "You are not entitled to use the system."
I signed up and confirmed my account but still can not sign in. Display error "You are not entitled to use the system."

Posted 10/11/2017 02:50 AM   
Try this [olist] [.]Log in to the View Admin portal now Select Pools under Inventory Select the pools that the user should be entitled to Verify that the user or AD group that the user is a member to is listed in the entitlements If the user or AD group that the user is a member of is not listed, add the user or group in this window[/.] [/olist] If the user entitlement is already correct, ensure pool tagging is configured properly: [olist] [.]Log in to View Admin portal Select the Servers under View Configuration option now Click on the Connection Servers tab Select each Connection Server and click Edit button Ensure the correct pool tagging is configured in the Tags field[/.] [/olist]
Try this
  1. Log in to the View Admin portal
    now Select Pools under Inventory
    Select the pools that the user should be entitled to
    Verify that the user or AD group that the user is a member to is listed in the entitlements
    If the user or AD group that the user is a member of is not listed, add the user or group in this window

If the user entitlement is already correct, ensure pool tagging is configured properly:

1. Log in to View Admin portal
    Select the Servers under View Configuration option
    now Click on the Connection Servers tab
    Select each Connection Server and click Edit button
    Ensure the correct pool tagging is configured in the Tags field

Posted 04/07/2019 05:43 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply