NVIDIA
Mismatch between header files from latest Capture SDK and dll
Hello I'm trying to capture Direct3D output with nvfir and donwloaded the latest Capture SDK (6.1)... When I look at the documentation and the header files there should be (for example) a method "NvIFRSetUpHWEncoder" but when I try to use this method there is no entrypoint for this method. When I look into the dll (with dependecy walker) it shows me methods like "NvIFR_CreateCrossProcessSharedSurfaceEXT" which I cannot find in the headers or documentation. Can anyone help me to get this started? What am I doing wrong? Thank you very much PS: I've installed the latest drivers which has a higher version than the min version described in the documentation
Hello I'm trying to capture Direct3D output with nvfir and donwloaded the latest Capture SDK (6.1)...

When I look at the documentation and the header files there should be (for example) a method "NvIFRSetUpHWEncoder" but when I try to use this method there is no entrypoint for this method.

When I look into the dll (with dependecy walker) it shows me methods like "NvIFR_CreateCrossProcessSharedSurfaceEXT" which I cannot find in the headers or documentation.

Can anyone help me to get this started? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much

PS: I've installed the latest drivers which has a higher version than the min version described in the documentation

Posted 10/12/2017 04:33 PM   
Sorry... my fault. Of course the Header files are correct... the methods are methods of the create Encoder instance and have to be called on this instance case closed :-)
Sorry... my fault. Of course the Header files are correct... the methods are methods of the create Encoder instance and have to be called on this instance

case closed :-)

Posted 10/13/2017 02:26 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply