NVIDIA
Is it possible to remove a licensed client or shorten the lease time in the NVIDIA License manager?
Is it possible to remove a licensed client in the NVIDIA License manager? Some non-persistent VDI clients are already deleted but are still registered in the NVIDIA license manager because the lease time is not expired. Is there a way to shorten the lease time or delete the client from the NVIDIA license manager?
Is it possible to remove a licensed client in the NVIDIA License manager? Some non-persistent VDI clients are already deleted but are still registered in the NVIDIA license manager because the lease time is not expired. Is there a way to shorten the lease time or delete the client from the NVIDIA license manager?

Posted 11/06/2017 10:36 AM   
Sure, just reduce the lease time in License server Web UI. The default is 7 days so reduce it to 1 day as example. Regards Simon
Sure, just reduce the lease time in License server Web UI.
The default is 7 days so reduce it to 1 day as example.

Regards

Simon

Posted 11/07/2017 08:08 PM   
Where is that option in the UI and what version of the license manager are you using?
Where is that option in the UI and what version of the license manager are you using?

Posted 11/08/2017 01:32 PM   
Hi, sorry, my mistake. This is done with the RegKey: https://docs.nvidia.com/grid/latest/grid-licensing-user-guide/index.html#windows-registry-grid-license-settings See LicenseInterval... Regards Simon
Hi,

sorry, my mistake. This is done with the RegKey:
https://docs.nvidia.com/grid/latest/grid-licensing-user-guide/index.html#windows-registry-grid-license-settings

See LicenseInterval...

Regards

Simon

Posted 11/10/2017 04:54 PM   
I believe there was a 'Drop Client' option on the older licence server however i don't see this option on the latest GRID5 license server. REGKEY looks to be the only option for client removal
I believe there was a 'Drop Client' option on the older licence server however i don't see this option on the latest GRID5 license server. REGKEY looks to be the only option for client removal

Posted 11/14/2017 09:03 PM   
Hi Nealus, you're right. Unfortunately this option was removed from Flexera. We're working on this to get the option back or another improvement. Regards Simon
Hi Nealus,

you're right. Unfortunately this option was removed from Flexera. We're working on this to get the option back or another improvement.

Regards

Simon

Posted 11/16/2017 06:57 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply