NVIDIA
388 drivers update for M60
Hello! I wonder if it is possible to update M60 drivers to 388 version. I faced with the program which checks Nvidia graphics driver version and refuses to start with the message like "Latest driver version is: 388 installed version is: 384. Please update the driver to the latest version." Is there any information on driver update schedule?
Hello!

I wonder if it is possible to update M60 drivers to 388 version. I faced with the program which checks Nvidia graphics driver version and refuses to start with the message like "Latest driver version is: 388 installed version is: 384. Please update the driver to the latest version."

Is there any information on driver update schedule?

Posted 11/07/2017 11:00 AM   
Hi, could you give more information which application requests for a new driver? What are you going to achieve? Passthrough or vGPU? Without further information you won't get a proper answer. Regards Simon
Hi,
could you give more information which application requests for a new driver? What are you going to achieve?
Passthrough or vGPU?
Without further information you won't get a proper answer.

Regards

Simon

Posted 11/07/2017 08:01 PM   
Thank you for the answering! Application with the issue is video game 'Wolfenstein II: the New Colossus'. I used vGPU version of the software. I'm trying to run the game in a VM with Tesla M60.
Thank you for the answering! Application with the issue is video game 'Wolfenstein II: the New Colossus'. I used vGPU version of the software. I'm trying to run the game in a VM with Tesla M60.

Posted 11/08/2017 10:29 AM   
OK I see. Unfortunately you would only be able to run Passthrough with newer driver branches. Be aware that GRID is a Enterprise Solution with Enterprise driver branch and not the Geforce driver branch. You would need to wait for the next major release of GRID to have a new R3xx driver (higher than R384 currently).
OK I see. Unfortunately you would only be able to run Passthrough with newer driver branches. Be aware that GRID is a Enterprise Solution with Enterprise driver branch and not the Geforce driver branch. You would need to wait for the next major release of GRID to have a new R3xx driver (higher than R384 currently).

Posted 11/08/2017 12:59 PM   
Gotcha. Thank you again. How often do they usually update drivers in GRID software? I understand they probably have no schedule, but any approximation? Several weeks? Couple of months? Half an year?
Gotcha. Thank you again. How often do they usually update drivers in GRID software? I understand they probably have no schedule, but any approximation? Several weeks? Couple of months? Half an year?

Posted 11/09/2017 06:48 AM   
Next major release is planned for early 2018. Hope that helps.
Next major release is planned for early 2018. Hope that helps.

Posted 11/09/2017 09:46 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply