NVIDIA
two GRID K2s in Cisco UCS C240 M3
Getting splats on 3 out of 4 display adapters in device manager stating "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)". Anyone have a fix for this? Cards are in slots 2 and 5 and the server BIOS is 1.5.4.
Getting splats on 3 out of 4 display adapters in device manager stating "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)". Anyone have a fix for this? Cards are in slots 2 and 5 and the server BIOS is 1.5.4.

Posted 05/29/2014 04:35 PM   
I am testing two K1 cards, that seems to work fine for me.
I am testing two K1 cards, that seems to work fine for me.

Posted 05/30/2014 01:33 PM   
[quote="kkorthof"]Getting splats on 3 out of 4 display adapters in device manager stating "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)". Anyone have a fix for this? Cards are in slots 2 and 5 and the server BIOS is 1.5.4.[/quote] Can you give a little more detail on what you've installed and how? i.e. OS versions & it's config e.g. are you running Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V Bare Metal or Virtual BIOS configuration for PCIe Driver version & source link Thanks Jason
kkorthof said:Getting splats on 3 out of 4 display adapters in device manager stating "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12)". Anyone have a fix for this? Cards are in slots 2 and 5 and the server BIOS is 1.5.4.

Can you give a little more detail on what you've installed and how? i.e.

OS versions & it's config e.g. are you running Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V
Bare Metal or Virtual
BIOS configuration for PCIe
Driver version & source link

Thanks

Jason

Jason Southern, Regional Lead for ProVis Sales - EMEA: NVIDIA Ltd.

Posted 06/04/2014 07:53 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply