NVIDIA
Can't register!
Hi Guys! I can't receive any PIN Code from the registration page to my mobile phone! Is there any service crashed/down?
Hi Guys! I can't receive any PIN Code from the registration page to my mobile phone! Is there any service crashed/down?

Posted 01/05/2015 01:37 PM   
Hello, Thank you for your interest in Grid Test Drive. Just confirmed that the service is running as expected. I suspect it might have been a temporary issue. Could you please try again? Also, trying out a different phone number/ carrier would help in case it is anything to do with the service plan settings with the carrier.
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Grid Test Drive.

Just confirmed that the service is running as expected. I suspect it might have been a temporary issue. Could you please try again? Also, trying out a different phone number/ carrier would help in case it is anything to do with the service plan settings with the carrier.

Posted 01/07/2015 01:00 AM   
hello. I cannot be registered broblema with the mail.ru mail writes that not true I live in Russia
hello. I cannot be registered broblema with the mail.ru mail writes that not true I live in Russia

Posted 07/02/2016 07:36 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply