NVIDIA
NVIDIA Developer membership - Token is invalid or expired. Please refresh and try again
I have been trying to register for membership, which is a different registration than the forums and when I hit the next button on the menu I get the message "Token is invalid or expired. Please refresh and try again". I have refreshed, restarted my computer and cannot get access. I do not think this is on my end as it looks to be a common problem with secure forms. Any advice on how to register? Thanks, Jeff
I have been trying to register for membership, which is a different registration than the forums and when I hit the next button on the menu I get the message "Token is invalid or expired. Please refresh and try again". I have refreshed, restarted my computer and cannot get access. I do not think this is on my end as it looks to be a common problem with secure forms. Any advice on how to register?

Thanks,

Jeff

Posted 11/17/2017 03:41 PM   
Same for me. I tried several times with Chrome and IE, but no success. @Nvidia, please fix this.
Same for me. I tried several times with Chrome and IE, but no success.
@Nvidia, please fix this.

Posted 11/22/2017 02:57 PM   
Can confirm its also a problem from Firefox 58.0b6 64bit
Can confirm its also a problem from Firefox 58.0b6 64bit

Posted 11/25/2017 04:49 PM   
I am also facing the same error when trying to create account using chrome but I succeed in creating account by using microsoft egde. So, Try Edge for creating your developer account. it will not show invalid token error.
I am also facing the same error when trying to create account using chrome but I succeed in creating account by using microsoft egde.

So, Try Edge for creating your developer account. it will not show invalid token error.

Posted 11/25/2017 10:21 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply