NVIDIA
GRID Forums functionality
Hi NVIDIA, Is it possible to add the functionality to the GRID Forums to receive e-mails for updates to previous posts? Currently, I maintain a list of active threads. It would be nice to receive an e-mail when they are updated. Thanks for considering this! Richard
Hi NVIDIA,

Is it possible to add the functionality to the GRID Forums to receive e-mails for updates to previous posts? Currently, I maintain a list of active threads. It would be nice to receive an e-mail when they are updated.

Thanks for considering this!

Richard

Posted 03/23/2016 04:56 PM   
Hi Richard, I've highlighted the request to the forum infrastructure guys. Hope you enjoyed yesterday's webinar. Best wishes, Rachel
Hi Richard,

I've highlighted the request to the forum infrastructure guys. Hope you enjoyed yesterday's webinar.

Best wishes,
Rachel

Posted 03/23/2016 05:01 PM   
I've been requesting this one for several years on the GeForce Forums - at the moment the only option is an RSS feed. The webinar was very interesting - is there a specific discussion thread anywhere?
I've been requesting this one for several years on the GeForce Forums - at the moment the only option is an RSS feed.

The webinar was very interesting - is there a specific discussion thread anywhere?

Posted 03/23/2016 05:25 PM   
I've heard from the IT guys - "It’s actually been in use for a short while on the DevTalk forums already, and we do have plans to roll it out to GeForce forums and GRID forums in the near term." :-D
I've heard from the IT guys - "It’s actually been in use for a short while on the DevTalk forums already, and we do have plans to roll it out to GeForce forums and GRID forums in the near term." :-D

Posted 03/23/2016 06:09 PM   
we directed folks to discuss the webinar on the VMware-VMware user group as both teams agreed to monitor it - but you are free to post a new thread on this forum about the NVidia stuff... but if you want the VMware perspective the joint community group probably best: https://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/vmware-nvidia-direct-access-program
we directed folks to discuss the webinar on the VMware-VMware user group as both teams agreed to monitor it - but you are free to post a new thread on this forum about the NVidia stuff... but if you want the VMware perspective the joint community group probably best: https://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/vmware-nvidia-direct-access-program

Posted 03/23/2016 06:11 PM   
Thanks Rachel! I'm glad to hear it's in-progress. Cheers, Richard
Thanks Rachel! I'm glad to hear it's in-progress.

Cheers,

Richard

Posted 03/24/2016 03:07 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply