NVIDIA
Dear developers, please tell me how to install the program in the Grid nvidia? Just install the application is locked, and I want to see how they work. Sorry for the bad English.
Dear developers, please tell me how to install the program in the Grid nvidia? Just install the application is locked, and I want to see how they work. Sorry for the bad English.

Posted 06/19/2016 07:43 AM   
Hi Dan, If you're referring to the Try GRID test drive platform, we do not allow the installation of applications into that platform. If you have specific apps that you wish to test we would recommend a Proof of Concept with a local Partner.
Hi Dan,

If you're referring to the Try GRID test drive platform, we do not allow the installation of applications into that platform.

If you have specific apps that you wish to test we would recommend a Proof of Concept with a local Partner.

Jason Southern, Regional Lead for ProVis Sales - EMEA: NVIDIA Ltd.

Posted 06/19/2016 10:06 AM   
JasonSouthern,i saw few videos how people have installed steam and ran the game, But I can't, because that feature is locked. I wonder why?I especially gifted?)))
JasonSouthern,i saw few videos how people have installed steam and ran the game, But I can't, because that feature is locked. I wonder why?I especially gifted?)))

Posted 06/19/2016 10:58 AM   
If you've seen other do it, then it's most likely to be a buiid of a GRID based virtualisation solution, and not using the TryGRID demo platform.
If you've seen other do it, then it's most likely to be a buiid of a GRID based virtualisation solution, and not using the TryGRID demo platform.

Jason Southern, Regional Lead for ProVis Sales - EMEA: NVIDIA Ltd.

Posted 06/19/2016 12:47 PM   
That is, the possibility no?Why would need a test drive ? In order to see the Internet speed? Setting it - people want to play games that require powerful hardware. Naturally for work, but in the end empty Demo version. Sad.
That is, the possibility no?Why would need a test drive ? In order to see the Internet speed? Setting it - people want to play games that require powerful hardware. Naturally for work, but in the end empty Demo version. Sad.

Posted 06/19/2016 12:58 PM   
Hi Dan, Is there a representitive application that you would suggest we add to TryGRID. This is a stack and product primarily aimed at professional CAD/£D and business applications and there is a wide range of applications included. Allowing users to bring their own apps is problematic in terms of licensing but also policing that people do not abuse the platform to run password crackers or bitcoin mining etc... all vendors face similar challenges. Alternatively if you work with your NVIDIA sales contact or partner there are are often trial options offered through our partners. Best wishes, Rachel
Hi Dan,

Is there a representitive application that you would suggest we add to TryGRID. This is a stack and product primarily aimed at professional CAD/£D and business applications and there is a wide range of applications included.

Allowing users to bring their own apps is problematic in terms of licensing but also policing that people do not abuse the platform to run password crackers or bitcoin mining etc... all vendors face similar challenges.

Alternatively if you work with your NVIDIA sales contact or partner there are are often trial options offered through our partners.

Best wishes,
Rachel

Posted 06/20/2016 09:51 AM   
RachelBerry,I know how you are able to put restrictions on certain actions. If you expand the range of possibilities, but with certain restrictions - it does not negatively affect the project, but rather to arouse interest in many people. With respect, Daniel.
RachelBerry,I know how you are able to put restrictions on certain actions. If you expand the range of possibilities, but with certain restrictions - it does not negatively affect the project, but rather to arouse interest in many people. With respect, Daniel.

Posted 06/22/2016 09:11 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply