NVIDIA
M2070-Q driver for ESXi 6.5
As the title states is there drivers that will support this card for vSGA under ESXi 6.5? The card is listed as supported under 5.1 driver but not mentioned on later ones.
As the title states is there drivers that will support this card for vSGA under ESXi 6.5? The card is listed as supported under 5.1 driver but not mentioned on later ones.

Posted 02/03/2018 12:17 AM   
No, this is not a vGPU enabled board.
No, this is not a vGPU enabled board.

Posted 02/05/2018 05:23 PM   
Thanks for the response but I'm asking about vSGA, not vGPU
Thanks for the response but I'm asking about vSGA, not vGPU

Posted 02/06/2018 02:14 AM   
So there's no way to use my expensive tesla GPU under any ESXi later than 5.1? I only want vSGA support.
So there's no way to use my expensive tesla GPU under any ESXi later than 5.1?

I only want vSGA support.

Posted 02/12/2018 12:06 PM   
The lack of any response is disappointing. I've found I can use driver 319.65 on ESXi 5.5. The card no longer seems to be supported by driver 340.32 - it detected it but trying to start the driver gave message along the lines "unable to determine the device handle for gpu". I would still like to find some sort of driver support for ESXi 6.x
The lack of any response is disappointing.

I've found I can use driver 319.65 on ESXi 5.5.
The card no longer seems to be supported by driver 340.32 - it detected it but trying to start the driver gave message along the lines "unable to determine the device handle for gpu".

I would still like to find some sort of driver support for ESXi 6.x

Posted 02/17/2018 02:37 AM   
You're requesting support for a board that has nothing to do with vGPU in the virtual GPU forum. I think you have the wrong expectation. The M2070 is a pure compute board and was never intended to use for remote graphics. So why should there be a newer driver for current ESX versions? Regards Simon
You're requesting support for a board that has nothing to do with vGPU in the virtual GPU forum. I think you have the wrong expectation. The M2070 is a pure compute board and was never intended to use for remote graphics. So why should there be a newer driver for current ESX versions?

Regards

Simon

Posted 02/17/2018 06:08 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply