NVIDIA
Evaluation versions of Grid
Hello everybody. Is it still possible to download evaluation versions of Grid 4,3 and 2, or is 5 the only option?
Hello everybody. Is it still possible to download evaluation versions of Grid 4,3 and 2, or is 5 the only option?

Posted 02/08/2018 05:14 PM   
YOu can still download older GRID versions but depending on the board (Pascal for example) you would need GRID5.x Regards Simon
YOu can still download older GRID versions but depending on the board (Pascal for example) you would need GRID5.x

Regards

Simon

Posted 02/10/2018 12:48 AM   
Hello, If I have the latest card for example Tesla P40, is it technically possible to use the evaluation period for 2 times. I mean the first is finished and register for another one just to have a good period of test? Regards.
Hello, If I have the latest card for example Tesla P40, is it technically possible to use the evaluation period for 2 times. I mean the first is finished and register for another one just to have a good period of test?

Regards.

Posted 02/21/2018 04:57 PM   
That is possible. You should contact your NPN partner or NV sales rep to get an extension for your evaluation period. Regards Simon
That is possible. You should contact your NPN partner or NV sales rep to get an extension for your evaluation period.

Regards

Simon

Posted 02/22/2018 07:18 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply