NVIDIA
Session not logging off when application has been closed
Hi, We are running Xenserver 7.5, Grid 6.2 en CVAD 1808.2. I've got Xenapp en desktop, in which i both got applications published. When i shut down the app on the Xenapp(on VMWare), it logs off the session. When i do this on the Xendesktop with P4 2q profile(on Xenserver) it keeps the session active, not even disconnecting it. When i check the connection center in the Workspace app, it tells me that the nvidia settings stays open. How can i keep this from passing through to my clients?
Hi,

We are running Xenserver 7.5, Grid 6.2 en CVAD 1808.2. I've got Xenapp en desktop, in which i both got applications published. When i shut down the app on the Xenapp(on VMWare), it logs off the session. When i do this on the Xendesktop with P4 2q profile(on Xenserver) it keeps the session active, not even disconnecting it.

When i check the connection center in the Workspace app, it tells me that the nvidia settings stays open.

How can i keep this from passing through to my clients?

Posted 09/21/2018 01:40 PM   
1808 is not tested /supported with 6.2 yet as it was released only a few days ago.
1808 is not tested /supported with 6.2 yet as it was released only a few days ago.

Posted 09/21/2018 03:06 PM   
Hi, Installed Grid 6.3, which makes 1808 supported. Session is still nog logged off when the application is closed. Tested with 2 applications, Word and Solidworks. Looks like something from the driver keeps the session open.
Hi,

Installed Grid 6.3, which makes 1808 supported.

Session is still nog logged off when the application is closed. Tested with 2 applications, Word and Solidworks.

Looks like something from the driver keeps the session open.

Posted 10/15/2018 06:05 AM   
And which process? What are you doing? Published App or Published Desktop? If it's NVTray there is a Regkey to prevent it showing in all RDS sessions.
And which process?
What are you doing? Published App or Published Desktop? If it's NVTray there is a Regkey to prevent it showing in all RDS sessions.

Posted 10/15/2018 11:18 AM   
Hi, Published App. Added the StartOnLogin Dword 0 in HKCU\Software\Nvidia Corporation\NvTray, but no changes
Hi,

Published App. Added the StartOnLogin Dword 0 in HKCU\Software\Nvidia Corporation\NvTray, but no changes

Posted 10/16/2018 06:49 AM   
Hi, you should use the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\nvlddmkm\NvTray regards Simon
Hi,

you should use the following location:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\nvlddmkm\NvTray

regards

Simon

Posted 10/16/2018 01:57 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply