Artificial Intelligence Computing Leadership from NVIDIA
Tesla T4 graphical errors / virtual desktops 1903
Hi Gormat, I can guarantee that you won't be affected by this issue with Tesla M60! The new workspace app added support for multiframe encode which was introduced with Turing (T4) architecture. You should test with a bigger framebuffer profile first to see if your issue is related to framebuffer exhaust, which is the issue I see most. regards Simon
Hi Gormat,

I can guarantee that you won't be affected by this issue with Tesla M60! The new workspace app added support for multiframe encode which was introduced with Turing (T4) architecture.

You should test with a bigger framebuffer profile first to see if your issue is related to framebuffer exhaust, which is the issue I see most.

regards
Simon

Posted 01/30/2020 03:15 PM   
Citrix told me to test the 1911, you can download it from https://www.citrix.com/en-in/downloads/workspace-app/windows/workspace-app-for-windows-latest.html Didnt had time to test it yet. @sschaber, sorry didnt saw that we already have a second page :-) Thank you for the input. But the looks like the same as the opening post. Are you sure? Br Mat
Citrix told me to test the 1911, you can download it from https://www.citrix.com/en-in/downloads/workspace-app/windows/workspace-app-for-windows-latest.html

Didnt had time to test it yet.

@sschaber, sorry didnt saw that we already have a second page :-)

Thank you for the input. But the looks like the same as the opening post. Are you sure?

Br
Mat

Posted 01/31/2020 12:32 PM   
1911 is not correct. You need a private build...
1911 is not correct. You need a private build...

Posted 02/04/2020 01:25 PM   
Hi sschaber do you have any Case number or something i can refer to? Thank you Br Mat
Hi sschaber do you have any Case number or something i can refer to?

Thank you

Br
Mat

Posted 02/05/2020 08:46 PM   
FYI - this is addressed in Citrix Workspace App 2006.1 and above under fixID: RFWIN-14188
FYI - this is addressed in Citrix Workspace App 2006.1 and above under fixID: RFWIN-14188

Posted 08/19/2020 08:40 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply